- First up is a tie between these two things. I have bunions and I have a deep wrinkle between my eyebrows. I am going to elaborate a little on these because they are the ones that truly bother me.
- Imperfect Skin - But no severe skin diagnoses
- Uneven Boobs - (I kid you not, one is a cup bigger than the other) but they fed my babies for over a year and helped build their immune systems and our connection together
- Smaller Butt than I'd like - It was hard for me to find a plus on this one? But I can sit on it and play with my kids everyday, I can sit and work
- Thighs Rub Together - But they are so strong!!
- Big Nose - I get to smell the air on a beautiful Spring day like today, I can smell fresh flowers and home cooked meals
- Not Straight/White Enough Teeth - But I can still SMILE
- Straight Body Build - But it is healthy and oh so strong
Does reading any of these make you feel better? Does it make you understand that we all have these imperfections that bother us? And how we should just LET GO OF IT. That's not what God would want. He made us like this for a reason - because we are us and perfectly made.
"Look at those eyes of yours... There's a whole world in there!
Your mouth, how it curves up at the edges when something
lifts your heart. Are there some wrinkles? Your face is telling
your story, and oh, what a story it is. That girl who is you -
She is a marvelous creation on a journey with Jesus."
( Mary & Martha // 100 Days of Less Hustle More Jesus // Day 15 )