Paint your Own - Stud Pack Kit
Unit price/ per
Paint your Own Stud Pack Kits are here!! I am soo excited to introduce these! I can not wait to see what you have created and make it into something you can keep forever, gift to a friend, gift to a teacher, or even let your kids paint yours to make it a very sentimental gift for yourself or loved one. You can also gift the DIY Kit itself!
(No expiration or time limit to complete these- take your time)
Your Kit will Include:
- 3 separate pieces of draftboard wood pieces cut slighter bigger than your studs. One piece of wood for each pair
- Paintbrushes (Medium + Detail Brush)
- A selection of our favorite paints (add note for atleast 3-4 requested colors, otherwise we will choose)
- A prepaid return address label sticker (DO NOT THROW YOUR BOX AWAY you will use this to attach return label + it will include your product details)
What You Might Wanna Get for Extra Fun:
- Different size paint brushes
- Different paint colors as your welcome to use any types of paints you like; inks, acrylics, spray paints etc.
- Good Friends + Good Wine ;)
"How Do I Even Do This? I'm Not Creative!?"
You wouldn't believe how many times people tell me they could never paint their own patterns. I'm here to tell you, YOU CAN! I suggest starting with a background color, this color can show as much or as little as you'd like when you are done with your pattern. I suggest a lighter color, with darker or brighter tones on top! Then add bigger shapes with smaller and more detailed ones scattered on top of and around them. Pro Tip: Use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process between layers. When you are finished let your wood dry flat for 24 hours before loading it back into the box and mailing back to us.
No need to worry about the back of your board. While I definitely suggest to keep the back as clean as you can we can paint the back with gold to cover up any mishaps.
Once received, we transform your artwork into your selected product and ship back to you completed! We aim to get this back to you as soon as possible, but please allow up to 2-4 weeks.
*Want more than 5? Contact me for a special party rate + paint package!